Help Desk Network Administrator
Do you have the “right stuff”? Gullview Technologies is an exciting new and rapidly growing technology company focused on taking on the most vital and challenging business and technical challenges our clients face in competing in our highly connected business world today. Sounds like several other firms, right? At Gullview Technologies, we do this, but with a very significant twist. We do this from our Technology center located within the best recreation area within the State of Minnesota, the Brainerd Lakes area. We’re biased, we know. J
We are looking for a select few who have the drive, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to lead our innovation and development efforts, solving these difficult (some say near impossible) business and technical challenges. And do this, while living within Minnesota’s playground, the Brainerd Lakes area.
This position will be responsible for primary user and workspace support.
Specific duties include:
- Set up and take down user workspaces.
- Troubleshoot PC software and hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with local network environment.
- Work with hardware and software vendors
- Help coordinate help desk
- Maintain network, application and computer system availability.
- Research and develop company standards for software, hardware, and processes.
- Work is performed under supervision.
- May be assigned an element of a project or well-defined tasks.
Uses established policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Windows Operating systems – Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, MS Office Applications
- Ability to work with users at many technological levels.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Willing and able to document procedures, and work progress.
- Provide daily technical support for on and off site users.
Excellent work ethic, positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Microsoft certification(s) in Windows XP, Windows 7 a plus
SQL Server, Exchange Server, VPN, Routing, Telephony, or Firewall knowledge a plus
Gullview Technologies is located in Brainerd, MN
If you meet the qualifications and feel this position is a good match to your skills and interests please apply online at www.gullviewtech.com
Gullview is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans & Disabilities.